- Repair or replacement costs if the rental is damaged by the tenant
- Fire damage caused by the tenant
- Flooding caused by the tenant
- $100,000.00 Liability Coverage
- $30,000.00 Personal Property Coverage
- Replacement Cost
- 12 Month Term
How it Works
Landlords can refer their tenants to Assurant or to make it easy - when setting up a lease just check the box to require insurance. When the tenant is reviewing the lease they can get instantaneous quotes right in their TenantCloud account. Landlords will also receive confirmation of the policy for their records, which is stored in the landlords TenantCloud account.
If You Want to Offer Tenants Insurance, But Have Already Signed The Lease
When insurance is not required, tenants may still purchase it through their TenantCloud accounts and it will still have all the same coverage for landlords and tenants.
Get started - It's free
Getting started is easy and free, it takes only few minutes to set up.