Pets in U.S. Rental Properties (infographic)April 22, 2021
In most cases, landlords are concerned about excessive wear and tear caused by pets. However, it shouldn't be a sticking point for landlords and tenants. According to pet ownership laws, requiring a pet deposit or even pet rent can cover the expenses associated with any pet-related cleaning costs and property repairs.
Recent Tips & Tricks
- Two-Factor Authentication: add double security to your profile
- Connect or Not to Connect: Why You Should be Connecting with Your Tenants
- Tax Preparation Report is More Helpful Than You Thought
- This Is Why TenantCloud Leads Tracking Tool is Exactly What You Need
- How to Boost your Business with Free TC Listing Website