News & Blog
Meet TenantCloud Latest Features!April 15, 2019
We've been busy adding new features and today we are happy to share our latest update! As always, thank you for your continual feedback as these features were based on your suggestions.
New look of TC Messenger
Happy to present the new look and feel of our communication tool. Messaging to tenants and service professionals has never been easier. In addition for those who work as teams - you can now communicate as well.
- Dialogues are now divided into contact type channels: Team, Tenants, Owners, ServicePros;
- You can do actions with a message: edit, remove, forward, reply to, copy, removing attachments.
- Main admin can communicate with the their sub-admins via TC Messenger, as well sub-admins can communicate with each other;
- Reminders & To Do notes assigned to a sub-admin are automatically sent to the assignee's dialogue;
- If sub-admin has appropriate permission they can reply to messages as the main account admin or as the personal account.
Auto Pay is finally here!
By popular demand! Tenants that have set up TCPayments can enable Auto Pay so their rent will be automatically paid each month on before the due date. The Auto Pay functionality is connected to every lease, so when you create a lease the tenant can easily set up auto payments based on that lease. For more information go to our Help Center.
Accounting - roommates invoices
We have slightly improved the look of the Accounting page. The category and property are located in the same column and the payer/payee is a separate column now. What's nice is that if there is a combined invoice you will see all the tenants that are linked to that specific invoice. View details to learn more. When paying online, you might notice the updated checkout page. Let us know if this one is better.
Reports - Schedule E Prep
For those who manage their own rentals and still working on completing their taxes - life just go easier. So long as you use TenantCloud for your accounting you can now easily hit the Tax Preparation Report and then toggle to "Schedule E" and you are done. That easy. For your convenience, we've put together this mapping doc to assist with comparing all categories with the schedule E.
This release includes many other small improvements and bug fixes. We appreciate you choosing TenantCloud and for helping us make landlording easier.
And thank you for the numerous feedbacks. Let us know how you like our latest release!