Help Center - For Landlord
How to unlist a unit?
If there is no need to keep your listing posted as vacant on your landlord website or ILS websites any more, you can easily remove the listing.
In order to Un-list a unit, follow the next steps:
- Log in to your TC account;
- Go to the "Listing" page at the bottom of the left side menu;
- Click on the “listed” tab and then "view listing":
4. Press the red "unlist this unit" button at the bottom left of the page:
5. Select "Confirm" to unlist the unit. It will be immediately removed from your landlord website, and applicants will no longer be able to apply online:
Some ILS websites need from 24 to 72 hours to update changes and un-list your vacancy from their listing services.
Apr. 11th, 2019