How can I collect leads?
The leads can be added due to the actions made on the landlord’s/property manager’s end, as well as on a prospective tenant’s side.
This feature is available starting from our Starter subscription plan.
- The leads will be added if a landlord/property manager :
- Add it by themselves manually. As a landlord, you can add only tenants, as a property manager you can add tenants and property owners.
To do so, press on the +New Lead button on the Leads page from your left-hand menu.
Fill in a full name, email and/or phone number, lead category (if you are a property manager) and type. Create a new lead.
2. A lead contact will be created once you send an invitation to apply online from Applications page.
3. Lead will be created after you have sent an invitation to apply from the Premium Leads.
Learn more here:
- A new lead will be created automatically if a tenant:
- Requests a tour, send a question, contact you via contact form on your marketing website.
Note please, that a "Contact Us" option on the marketing website is visible for tenants if Landlord/Property manager has advanced settings for their Marketing Website.
For more information please check the link below:
2. Tenant can press Apply online on a particular listing. Lead will be created after rental application is submitted.
July 15, 2021