How do I search for a specific property?
In order to filter your properties, go to the "Properties" section from the left side menu of your dashboard.
All active properties will be displayed by default. Click on the "Display" drop-down at the top of the screen if you would like to switch to the "Archived" tab.
There are two view options for the properties: list and grid. The "Grid" option is the default. You may change it at any time by clicking on the "List view" icon.
Using the "Search" icon at the top of the screen, you can search for a property by:
- Property name
- Property address
- MLS# (Multiple Listing System numbers)
The "Filter" option provides a more advanced way of searching for a property.
You can filter properties by:
- Type (single or multi-unit)
- Owner (available in Property Manager Mode)
- Property status (active, not active, or owner-managed)
- Balance (with balance, no balance)
Sep. 23, 2021