Help Center - For Landlord
RentPrep: How does SmartMove differ from Pro, Basic, and Platinum?
SmartMove is a product offered by Transunion that differs greatly from Pro, Basic, and Platinum packages which are hand-compiled reports from the FCRA Certified Screeners.
RentPrep has added this product to their packages available because different landlords have different needs. It’s the same product (at the same price) you can get from Transunion.
SmartMove would make sense if you’re a landlord that wants:
– A full credit report instead of a credit check
– To have the tenant pay directly for the background report (you’ll need their email)
– The SmartMove product but with FCRA Certified Screener support
SmartMove doesn’t make as much sense if you’re a landlord that wants:
– No tenant involvement
– Judgements and liens history
– Phone call verifications that currently available in the Platinum package only
– Full criminal data and you live in any of these states… WY, DE, SD, MA, or CO as they require manual data extraction for criminal reports which are only available in our Pro & Platinum packages
– The most accurate criminal and eviction data available
Mar. 13th, 2019