Help Center - For Landlord
How do I view a tenant profile?
In order to view a tenant profile, open "Contacts" from your left side menu and click "profile" for the required tenant:
On your tenant's profile you will see the following tabs: "Profile", "Leases," "Accounting," and "Insurance".
- Profile: shows the tenant's general information, notes, attachments, etc.
- Leases: gives a look at your tenant's active/ended lease details.
- Accounting: provides you with all the tenant's invoices to date. You can keep track of the funds sent to and received from your tenant.
- Insurance: shows insurance details if the tenant is covered with renters insurance.
The ''Three-dot'' menu at the top right provides you with multiple options:
- Edit Tenant: Press this button to edit your tenant’s information.
- Connect Tenant: Choose this option to establish a connection request with your tenant.
- Move In: Use this option to move in a tenant to your property and create a lease.
- Invoice Tenant: This is the quickest way to create an invoice and charge your tenant.
- Archive Tenant: Use this option to archive a tenant.
Under your tenant's first and last name you can see the quickest ways to return deposits, receive overdue invoices, and apply credits to the unpaid invoices:
- Deposits: Press the "Return" button if you would like to return a deposit to your tenant.
- Overdue: Press the "Receive" button to receive tenant's overdue invoices. You will be redirected to the "Bulk Invoices" page, where you can put checkmarks on overdue invoices to mark them as paid or delete selected invoices.
- Credits: Press the "Apply" button to apply credits toward a tenant's open invoices.
You can download a Tenant Statement Report, which shows a tenant's accounting based on when it was due. The report includes deposits, prepaid rent, and other deposits. It will also include all invoices outstanding to date. Select the "Send a Notice" button to send a notice to your tenant:
June 19, 2020