Help Center - For Landlord

TenantCloud Support

I live in U.S. and have a U.S. based bank account. Can I receive rent from my rental located in other countries?

Sure, you can receive payments from other countries with the help of PayPal and/or Credit card payment methods. To manage this, you have to set up at least one of online payment services: Stripe and/or PayPal.

Please, note that TC Payments powered by Dwolla (ACH) is available for US Citizens only.

Receiving foreign payments might come with an additional charge - see details at:


Last updated:
Jan. 25, 2019

Please let us know if you have any other questions.